Plugin Review Activities
When a plugin is reviewed, these activities are performed:
- Read the plugin page on the hosting site ( spigotmc.org, bukkit.org, etc)
- Catalog the features of the plugin and any dependencies.
- Read the documentation and wiki.
- Watch any videos linked from the plugin page, documentation or wiki.
- Determine if, based on the plugin page, this plugin could be a 5-star plugin. (If yes, proceed)
- Create a Minecraft instance and configure the plugin as per the install/configuration instructions.
- Try to perform every listed feature.
- Take private notes provided to the plugin author.
- Play the game with the plugin, enjoy using it, and document my experiences.
- Complete a Feature Matrix and a Plugin Evaluation Matrix.
- Write the review.
- Offer the plugin author a pre-release view of the review. (requires site registration)
- If requested, the publication can be held for 10 business days, or 2 plugin releases, while the author improves the plugin.
- If requested, I will re-review held plugins for correction.